Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Socializing vs. Skiing

Argentino Night Life













Last night I went out for drinks with some of the skiers i have recently met. Here in argentina, night life starts quite late and goes through til the morning, which is not a good situation for those trying to get out for a ski tour. We had made a plan to do a small tour from the ski resort, but as the evening progressed the plan was changed to a later start and everntually forgotten. whoops! Regardless, I wound up listening to a great live band til 4 am with some folks from the hostel I'm staying at. Today I decided to get a bit of cardio excercie and toured up the ski resort in the afternoon. I think I'm a bit out of shape after my 3 week paddling trip in july. it felt good to get some excercise, and when the weather improves it'll be great to get out!

Getting some excercise at Cerro Cathedral

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hear we had an oil spill in the Squamish Estuary? I've been working overtime the last 6 days dealing with the mess in one of our protected areas...

Hope you're having fun. It's more like work up here!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger matosan said...

chris, is that you? oil spill in squish, that´s no good. have you sent burnign down the couch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home